REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of project activities in Tanzania, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to collect the Request for Quotation Forms (RFQ) and other relevant documents for the construction services as follows:
- Construction of kitchen building – KSLTC/CON/01/2019
- Laundry under elevated water tank - KSLTC/CON/02/2019
- Washing area plumbing work - KSLTC/CON/03/2019
- Construction of Weighing shelter - KSLTC/CON/04/2019
- Construction of Verandah, walk way, paving block, Internal drain construction and repair; - KSLTC/CON/05/2019
Interested Contractors shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Officially registered with the Government of Tanzania
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 300,000.00 USD
- A Contract Manager with five years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as Manager
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction sector of at least (5) works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the works over the last 3 years.
The Request for Quotation Forms can be obtained before or 05:00PM on 8.06.2019 at local time from the following address:
IOM Kasulu Sub-office, (former Victoria Lodge)
IOM Dar es Salaam, Slipway Road, Off Chole Road,
Plot # 1365, Masasani Peninsula.
P. O. Box 9270
Dar es Salaam